Valentine’s in the Caribbean…
Well, we can’t quite fly you there – but we can give you the next best thing!
Fresh and flavoursome cooking, relaxed reggae beats and tropical cocktails… let’s get together and feel alright.
Our One Love celebration begins on Bob Marley’s birthday – the 6th of Feb and runs until the 17th of Feb – because love lasts longer at Turtle Bay this Valentine’s with our extra-special set menu.
Indulge in a delicious 4 course set menu for £25.00 per person, including an exclusive free welcome cocktail for all bookings between 14th and 17th Feb – Wray Crush or First Crush.
A refreshingly fruity cocktail with Wray & Nephew rum, white cacao topped with raspberry, lemon and grapefruit crush. Sweet, but not too sweet….
Grapefruit crush, raspberry puree and a dash of lemon. Oh, so innocent!
Whether it’s our Caribbean sharing cutters, a hot curry or your favourite West Indian Pudding, we’ve got you covered… and with hand-selected cocktail pairings recommended to complement each course from the 6th Feb – 17th Feb, you’ll certainly be feeling the love.
1. One Free Wray Crush cocktail available per person with the Valentine’s set four course menu between 14th -17th Feb only.
2. First Crush soft drink available as only alternative.
3. One cocktail per guest throughout campaign.
4. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion
5. App Rewards cannot be used against Valentine’s set menu.
6. Alcholic beverages only available to guests over 18. We reserve the right to not provide the alcoholic beverage if you cannot show valid proof of age on request.
Valentine’s is supported by Wray & Nephew @wrayandnephewuk, Appleton @appletonrumuk and Koko Kanu @kokokanu_uk